Lucca Cycling, Food & Wine Trip
Surrounded by a beautiful hilly Tuscan landscape, stunning Lucca offers fabulous food, wine and the warm atmosphere of Italy.
The perfect location for great cycling, food and wine
Combine cycling through dreamy vineyards and olive groves with delicious local cuisine, exclusive wine-tastings and wandering through the medieval streets of Lucca.
Details & Itinerary
Enjoy three days of cycling with our expert local guide in the stunning countryside around Lucca. Experience exclusive gourmet and wine-tasting activities where you will arrive by bike and then be driven home – enabling you to savour your food and wine knowing you can just relax afterwards.
Stay in a comfortable hotel or apartment in Lucca, wander through the picturesque streets and squares, take a stroll on the magnificent 4 km wall surrounding the city and sit at one of the many cafes taking in the view. In the evenings you will be introduced to a selection of Lucca’s best restaurants where you will enjoy the delicious local cuisine, making the perfect end to a day spent cycling through picturesque vineyards and olive groves.
4 nights with breakfast in a comfortable hotel/apartment in or just outside Lucca.
Day1 to 5
- Return transfer from Pisa or Florence Airport or Lucca train station to your accommodation by car with your own chauffeur.
- Cycle along roads winding through the magnificent Tuscan landscape to a charming family run vineyard for wine-tasting and a delicious wine-inspired lunch from localproduce
- Cycle from the vineyard over the hills to the lovely sandy beaches of Versilia and after lunch spend an afternoon relaxing and taking a dip in the sparkling Mediterranean
- Cycle from the beach on a scenic route up into the hills overlooking Lucca to an oasis in the woods and enjoy a sumptuous meal with plenty of wine
- 3-course Tuscan dinner with wine/soft drinks where you can make your own pizza
- 5-course dinner with wine/soft drinks at one of Lucca’s best restaurants
- 4-course dinner with wine/soft drinks at a local trattoria
- 3 day hire of a hybrid bike and helmet (Additional cost for a racing bike)
- 3 days with a professional cycle guide
- Sunbeds/deck chairs and sunshade on beach
- Transfers to/from Lucca and activities
- Italian breakfast at hotel or cafe
Let us tailor-make the trip to suit you. Extend your stay or enjoy extra activities. Get in touch.
Transfers from other pick-up points than specified
3 – 4 hour food course combined with meal on day three
Exclusive 5-course wine tasting lunch learning about wines from the whole of Italy
Visit Florence, Cinque Terre or other nearby destinations
Lucca Food Walking Tour
A lunch and wine tasting day in Chianti
Lucca & Tuscany
4 nights/5 days Trip
Groups of 6+
From € 1050 pr. person
How can we help you?
Give us the challenge of finding exactly what you’re dreaming of!
Privacy and Cookies Policy
Privacy and Cookies Policy