Weekend Getaway with Friends
Gather your friends and head to Lucca for a fabulous stress free weekend getawaY
Spend time together enjoying great activities, food and wine.
Lucca is the perfect pedestrian-sized city for a break where you truly get the most out of your weekend. Stay in the centre of this beautiful mediaeval city soaking up the vibrant atmosphere and culture in the winding streets and lively piazzas.
Find your active side and bike around the impressive city walls and climb up the tower with the trees on top for a bird’s eye view over the terracotta roofs. Unwind after a busy week by sipping Aperol Spritzes al fresco in true Italian style and then go on to savour delicious local food at a traditional trattoria.
Instead of meeting in the usual pub, why not do something completely different and catch up with friends over pasta making and wine tasting at a charming Tuscan vineyard!
This trip can be tailor-made by customising the activities and the length of your stay. See below for our suggested itinerary.
3 day suggested itinerary
- 2 nights with breakfast in a centrally located, comfortable hotel or apartment
- Private return transfer from Pisa or Florence Airport to your accommodation
- Welcome dinner of local charcuterie, bruschette, cheeses and wines in Lucca’s historic centre
- Vineyard visit with cooking class, wine tasting and lunch
- Guided food walking tour of Lucca with 8-10 various tastings, including a restaurant lunch with wine
- Aperitivo in piazza by Lucca cathedral
- Bike ride around the walls
- Dinner with wines at renowned local restaurant
- Welcome bottle of Prosecco
Let us tailor the trip to suit you. Extend your stay or enjoy extra activities. Other options can include, but are not limited to:
- Transfers from/to other Italian airports, single room or double room used for single occupancy, or other types of accommodation
- Exclusive 5-course wine tasting lunch with exceptional wines from all over Italy
- Day-trips to Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre or other nearby destinations
- Half or full-day cycling or walking tours with guide in the countryside surrounding Lucca
- Day trip with lunch and wine tasting in Chianti and/or Bolgheri.
- Lakeside opera (when in season)
Price per person from € 790
The price of € 790 is per person (in a group of min. 6 people) and includes:
- 2 nights in a hotel in Lucca in a double or twin room with breakfast or apartment in the city centre with breakfast at local cafe, city tax and private return transfer to/from the hotel or apartment from Pisa or Florence airport.
- Exclusive vineyard day with cooking class, wine tasting lunch and private return transfer
- 2Italia Lucca Food Walk with 8-10 food/drink stops
- Bike hire for 2 hours
- Bottle of Prosecco
- 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners.
Additional costs: single room, groups of fewer than 6 people, extra transfers, additional activities.
Flights to/from Italy are NOT included.
Get in touch for more information!
Tell me more!
[wpforms id=”251863″ title=”false”]