PiedmontFood and Wine Trip
Enjoy truly memorable food and wine in Alba and the beautiful surrounding towns and vine-covered hills
Located at the foot of the alps, this less touristy Italian region is a gourmet’s paradise.
Taste exceptional Barolo and Barbaresco wines and discover the processes and passion that go into making top world-class wines. Enjoy delicious authentic food at traditional trattorias and enotecas in the region that started the Slow Food movement and is renowned for its white and black truffles found in the local woods.
This trip can be tailor-made by customising the activities and the length of your stay. See below for our suggested itinerary.
4 Day Suggested Itinerary
- 3 nights with breakfast in a comfortable hotel
- Private return transfer from Turin airport, or one of the Milan airports, to your accommodation.
- Welcome dinner with typical Piedmont dishes and wines
- Day excursion to Barolo and lunch in Bra at a world famous Slow Food restaurant
- Day at a stunning villa with wine tasting and cellar visit followed by a four-course lunch with wine pairings
- Pizza evening with wine/beer
- Dinner with wines at one of Alba’s best restaurants
Let us tailor-make the perfect trip for you. Extend your stay or enjoy extra activities. Other options can include but are not limited to:
- Transfers from/to other Italian airports, single room or double room used for single occupancy, or other types of accommodation
- Truffle hunting and truffle lunch (when in season)
- Day trip to Turin
- Special Barolo wine tasting and lunch
- Barbaresco visit and wine tasting
- Dinner at famous 3 star Michelin restaurant in the centre of Alba
- Local cooking class
Price per person € 1090
The price of € 1090 is per person in a group of 6 – 8 people and includes:
- 3 nights at a hotel in or around Alba in a double or twin room with breakfast, city tax and private return transfer to/from the hotel from Turin or Milan airport.
- Full day at a villa vineyard with wine tasting, cellar visit and lunch with wine pairing and private return transfer
- Full day visiting Barolo and Bra with lunch at Bra Slow Food restaurant with wines and private return transfer
- 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
This trip can be arranged for fewer/more people – contact us for an offer.
Additional costs: single room, groups of fewer than 6 people, extra transfers, additional activities.
This price does not include flights to/from Italy.
Get in touch for more information!
Tell me more!
[wpforms id=”237879″ title=”false”]