VeronaFood and Wine Trip
Discover thIS enchanting Northern Italian city through its wine, food and culture.
Stroll down the winding streets of Verona where the timeless tragic love story of Romeo and Juliet is set. Soak up the buzzing atmosphere at one of the many outdoor cafes, bars or restaurants scattered around the historic centre.
Venture just outside the city to visit Soave, Valpolicella and Amarone vineyards – taste wonderful wines and enjoy magnificent views of the local countryside. Maybe even experience a world-class opera at the Arena, the ancient Roman amphitheatre in the heart of Verona
This trip can be tailor-made by customising the activities and the length of your stay. See below for our suggested itinerary.
4 Day Suggested Itinerary
- 3 nights with breakfast in a centrally located, comfortable spacious suite
- Private return transfer from Verona Airport to your accommodation.
- Welcome dinner with wines in an old church restaurant
- Day excursion to Lake Garda which includes exceptional tasting of Amarone and Valpolicella wines and lunch
- Morning i Verona with Local guide
- Afternoon and evening excursion to a picturesque local vineyard which includes wine tasting, use of outdoor pool, six-course dinner with wine pairings and return transfer.
- Dinner with wines at a wonderful local restaurant
- Pizza lunch with wine/beer
Let us tailor the trip to suit you. Extend your stay or enjoy extra activities. Other options can include, but are not limited to:
- Transfers from/to other Italian airports, single room or double room used for single occupancy, or other types of accommodation
- Lunch and wine tasting at eco-friendly Slow Food vineyard with stunning views over Verona
- Tickets for an opera, concert or other performance at the Arena
- Day-trips to Venice, Lake Garda towns, Garda fun parks or other nearby destinations
- Half or full-day cycling or walking tours with guide in the countryside surrounding Verona
- Local cooking class
Price per person € 1090
The price of € 1090 is per person (in a group of 6 – 8 people) and includes:
- 3 nights in a hotel in Verona in a double room or twin room with breakfast in the city centre, city tax and private return transfer to/from the hotel from Verona airport.
- Full day guided Lake Garda wine tour with 2 vineyard visits with tasting and lunch with return transfer
- Afternoon and evening at local vineyard with pool, wine tasting and 6-course dinner with wine pairings with private return transfer
- 3 hour guided tour of Verona
- 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners.
This trip can be arranged for fewer/more people – contact us for an offer.
Additional costs: single room, groups of fwer han 6 people, extra transfers, additional activities.
Flights to/from Italy are NOT included.
Get in touch for more information!
Tell me more!
[wpforms id=”237731″ title=”false”]